I have been working as a Digital Transformation Coach for many arts organizations across Canada. Primarily through the Canadian Arts Presentation Association, the Alliance for Arts and Culture in BC and ArtsBC. I coach performing arts and service organizations with one-on-one digital literacy and digital transformation services. I help organizations gain clarity about their digital needs and opportunities and then I help develop the strategic plan that assists these organizations.
In coaching, we have identified different areas that organizations may like to receive support in.
- Vision: The goals you have for the digital future of your organization.
- Activities and Services: How you can use digital to perform activities or deliver
services to your stakeholders.
- Target Audience: How you can use digital to get information about your target
audience (the groups of individuals that you serve) For example, their digital
expectations, preferences, and behaviours.
- Engagement: How you can use digital channels to reach out to your target audience,
such as marketing to digital natives.
- Development: How you can build digital activities and services to suit development
- Technology: How you can use technology for processes and activities, and the type of
technology you use.
- People and Organization: How you can enable your people to use digital tools and
encourage new technology in your organization.
Some clients I have worked with are as follows.
- Dance Umbrella Ontario
- Full Circle Performance
- Listen to Dis
- Nikkei Place
- North Vancouver Arts Council
- Ottawa Children’s Choir
- Propeller Dance
- Revelstoke Arts Council
- Sooke Fine Arts Society
- Squamish Arts Council
- Theatre Alberta
- Toronto Mendelssohn Choir
- Touchstone Theatre
- Vancouver Latin America Cultural Centre
- Wavelength Music
- Yardbird Suite