Do you have a non-profit that struggles to be more efficient and free up staff time for relationships that matter? Do you get overwhelmed with the number of online tools and wish you knew which ones to choose?
I can help with this. I have been working as a Digital Transformation Coach for many organizations across Canada. I coach you with one-on-one digital literacy and digital transformation services. I help organizations gain clarity about their digital needs and opportunities and then I help develop the strategic plan that assists these organizations.
In our consulting, we have identified different areas that organizations need support.
- Vision: The goals you have for the digital future of your organization.
- Activities and Services: How you can use digital to perform activities or deliver
services to your stakeholders.
- Target Audience: How you can use digital to get information about your target
audience (the groups of individuals that you serve) For example, their digital
expectations, preferences, and behaviours.
- Engagement: How you can use digital channels to reach out to your target audience,
such as marketing to digital natives.
- Development: How you can build digital activities and services to suit development
- Technology: How you can use technology for processes and activities, and the type of
technology you use.
- People and Organization: How you can enable your people to use digital tools and
encourage new technology in your organization.
Some clients I have worked with are as follows.
- Dance Umbrella Ontario
- Full Circle Performance
- Kabir Cultural Centre
- Listen to Dis
- Nikkei Place
- North Vancouver Arts Council
- Ottawa Children’s Choir
- Propeller Dance
- Revelstoke Arts Council
- Sooke Fine Arts Society
- Squamish Arts Council
- Theatre Alberta
- Theatre Terrific
- Toronto Mendelssohn Choir
- Touchstone Theatre
- Vancouver Latin America Cultural Centre
- Wavelength Music
- Yardbird Suite